For everyday office documents, plus A3 colour on demand
- Delivers high quality colour and black & white documents in A4 and A3 whenever needed
- Impressive print speeds with A4 mono up to 32ppm, A4 colour 22ppm. A3 mono 17ppm, A3 colour 12ppm
- Versatile media handling from A6 postcards, right the way up to A3 and beyond to 1.2 metre banners
- ProQ2400 Multi-level output quality with 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution for smoother shades and Photo Enhance for sharper pictures
- Ultra-reliable digital LED technology with fewer moving parts, withstanding the heaviest workloads
Introducing the ideal solution for workgroups that print mostly A4 documents – letters, emails, reports, proposals, and so on – but also want the convenience of A3 whenever they need it.
The C801 delivers high quality colour and black & white documents, at speeds fast enough to satisfy small to medium-sized teams, at a highly affordable price. What’s more, unlike most A3-capable printers, it takes up surprisingly little office space - significantly less than any comparable A3 printer.
One printer does it all
The fact is that most people print in A4 most of the time. But some documents, such as posters and large charts, diagrams and spreadsheets, are much easier to understand if they’re printed twice that size. With the C801 there’s no need to buy a dedicated, bulky A3 printer and no need to pay for the services of a high street print shop. One printer does it all.
Printing with style
Whatever you’re printing, colour or black & white, A4, A3 or some other size, single or double-sided, you can depend on OKI’s specially developed High Definition toner and image drum to deliver fine detail and vibrant colour and a stylish glossy finish.
Industry-leading three-year warranty
What other printer manufacturer gives you a full three-year warranty at no extra cost? OKI pioneered the use of ultra-reliable digital LED print technology more than 20 years ago and has been refining it ever since. As a result, the affordable C801 is one of the most reliable printers you’ll ever buy.