INTERSPAR: Poster printing at its finest
INTERSPAR, Austria’s largest shopping centre operator, relies on OKI Printing Solutions for its printing needs.
After introducing a system which allows POS posters to be designed and printed, Interspar decided to replace and upgrade a considerable number of its printers. OKI Printing Solutions were tasked with replacing the old printers at all Interspar stores with new models and integrating these within Interspar’s existing infrastructure.
• To replace all the old printers with new, durable printers within the existing infrastructure
• Standardised printer models
• SAP database printing without creating extra work
• Low printing costs
• Quick and easy poster printing
OKI incorporated the new printers within Interspar's existing EDV LAN infrastructure. Around 60 OKI C9300 and C9600n series colour printers are now in use in Interspar’s branch offices. Interspar also requested SAP database printing, made possible through an automatic second paper feed. This solution does not create any extra work for employees. The standard 3-year guarantee, which includes on-site customer service, was extended to 4 years, while a single point of contact dedicated to service and maintenance for all Interspar stores ensures the provision of consistent customer service.
• Small, compact and resource-saving
• The reduced pixel size provides high-resolution text and graphics
• Precision light sources improve image quality
• Faster print speeds and higher resolution
• No moving parts involved, creating robust and reliable technology
• Completely maintenance-free
“Our OKI laser printers are both time-saving and convenient, especially when we want to tell ourstore customers about promotions and special offers.Colour posters can now be printed out and displayed around the stores in no time." Helmut Glück, INTERSPAR Logistics & Organisation
INTERSPAR, a subsidiary of Spar GmbH, was established in 1970 and runs 60 superstores around Germany, most of which are situated within shopping centres. INTERSPAR offers a complete range of everyday essentials, with 40,000 items on sale in over 3,000 square metres of shopping space.